Saturday, February 14, 2009

We had a Photo Session @ Home






Last week we took Julian to his first photo session for his newborn photos. I absolutely love the photos and I can't wait to see them next week. But while we were at the session it took almost two hours to get Julian to go to sleep. Needless to say we did not get all the poses that we would have liked to do because he would not cooperate.

The other day I was looking at a friends photo session with their newborn and they have several of the poses that I wanted to do. So Greg and I go our camera out and found a black coat and laid it out on the sofa and gave it a shot. Julian cooperated in some photos but most were a struggle. Overall though we got some great shots on our own. I can only imagine what we could have done if we had proper studio lighting.

So here are a few pictures that Greg has worked on. It takes a while to do the fine touches so I will post several more photos over the next couple of days.

No comments: